Monday, December 21, 2015

The Risk of Indecision?

Good Evening All,

Well, Drew has been at his grandparent's house this weekend so Alan and myself got the chance to do a few things alone!!! Imagine that!!! On Saturday, we drove over to Meridian and toured Merrehope to view the different Christmas trees. I will upload some of the pictures-- they are absolutely beautiful to say the least! We had a great time! I have included a picture of the mansion for a sneak preview... more pictures to follow later this week!



You just can not believe how beautiful all of it is. There is a tree in each room with a different theme. This year each tree is themed after a different Mississippi author! Beautiful, I say! Beautiful! Well, when I opened my journal early this morning, this was the quote for the day, "The Risk of a Wrong Decision is Preferable to the Terror of Indecision." As I begin to think about this, I thought how profound. More simply put... it is better to make the wrong decision sometimes than to make no decision at all! Where do you fall on the spectrum of the decision-making process? Sometimes, it is hard to know what is the best decision to make and if one is doing the right thing! Lord knows, I have made some good messes of things to say the least! So, I am assuming that we can all use a bit of guidance where our decision making skills are concerned... Right? Stay tuned... I am going to do my investigative work EARLY in the morning! Good night, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite!




Good Night!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment