Tuesday, March 8, 2016

I Promised... And.Here.It.Is!

Good Morning!

Yesterday, I wrote to all of you about time management and honestly told you that the post might very well be fore you more so than for me... I would insert LOL here... but it's just the complete truth and it frustrates me often. At the conclusion of the post, I promised you a printable that might help you prioritize your time... and of course those of you who know me well know that I am a fan of animal print so I could not leave my zebra fettish out of the picture so I have created you all somewhat of a "to-do" list on steroids... meaning it allows you to prioritize your to-do list! I hope you enjoy this and stay tuned for more printables! Have a great Tuesday!

Terri

Here's the link to the printable... yes, I know it is on the Teachers Pay Teachers site... go ahead proceed and grab the free printable! (See the bottom after these images of the printable!)

Here is the cover of the printable so you will know that you are on the right track superwomen!

Here is what the "to-do" list looks like -- I left a place for the date at the top of the page so that all you need to do is print you several of these sheets and label your starting date and work from there! I hope that you find that this increases your ability to manage your time better!

Here's your link! If you are a teacher, please consider following me while grabbing this freebie today!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Time-Management-Strategy-for-All-Superteachers-2434354

No comments:

Post a Comment